FLUSH DOOR IS:2202
METSA PLY Flush Doors are a wide
range of premium borer - proof
doors made by mechanized
manufacturing process, which
offers uniform thickness without
undulation, warping or bending and
a smooth surface for laminations. It
offers dimensional accuracy and
stability in varying humidity and has
screw holding capacity, high shock
and buckling resistance.
100% boiling-water proof bonding,
kiln seasoned stiles, rails and
engineered wood solid core/
Natural wood solid core timbers are
treated with prespectives to improve
its natural durability. With 10 years
Furniture, partitions, racks/shelves, shutters, under layer
for decorative laminates etc.
Sizes & Thicknesses:
Standard sizes available. You can choose from the door
thicknesses of 25, 30, 32, 35, 38, 40mm.
- METSA PLY flush doors are stiff impact resistance and possess high strength.
- METSA PLY flush doors are not heavier as in the case with regular flush doors or plywood and
can be easily installed and operated in everyday use.
- The material cost in making flush door is very less and hence, flush doors are more economical.
- These doors are decay proof. Chemical treatment makes the flush door termite and fungi free.
- Bonded with superior un-extended PF resin that endures toxicity in every layer.
- As these doors are chemically treated and vaccum pressed they are heat and water resistant.
- These doors are dimensionally accurate and stable.
- METSA PLY doors are durable and have a high screw holding capacity.